Mountain States Urogynecology
Mountain States Urogynecology is a multi-disciplinary medical practice that integrates traditional therapies, physical therapy, and complementary therapies to treat a wide variety of disorders of the pelvic organs including:
Dr. Andrew McBride is among a few providers in the region who are board certified in urogynecology.
The two most common conditions we treat—prolapse and incontinence—are common, but despite the high prevalence of these disorders, only 10 to 20 percent of patients with these disorders seek care for their symptoms, some because of embarrassment and some because they do not know whom to speak with. The good news is that treatment options are available, most of which are office-based or minimally invasive. Our goal in treatment is to restore the form and function of the pelvic organs.
Mountain States Urogynecology offers:
- State-of-the-art surgical services and procedures
- Caring and compassionate staff and clinicians
- Convenient appointment scheduling online or by phone
- Expeditious appointment scheduling and same-day appointments for some issues
- Personalized phone triage with patient calls returned within 24 hours or sooner
- Personalized and timely phone calls by a doctor or nurse with lab/test results
- Complementary and integrative therapies
- Physical therapy evaluation and treatments available in office
Caring Philosophy & Mission
The mission of our practice is to advance the understanding and treatment of women with pelvic floor dysfunction, improving their quality of life through caring treatment.
About SCL Physicians
SCL Physicians (SCLP) is a physician network which is part of SCL Health. SCLP provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. SCLP offers convenient options and services for patients and families including personal online access to medical records and provider care teams, extended hours, and multiple locations to ensure you can connect with a provider close to home or at whatever location is most convenient for you. These physicians are part of a nationally recognized, faith-based, health system with nine hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices for safe, effective health outcomes.